99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019

Are you aware that consumers need an average of 6 visits to buy online?Are you aware that, according to A droll, on their first visit, just 2 percent of shoppers move to an online store?How do you think that the other 98 percent of shoppers get online shops by making them 6 times to visit online shops?

This allows businesses to target customers on the basis of their previous experience with their website. It is an effective marketing tactic, and we have the latest statisticson re-targeting to prove this.

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic


infographic by: digitalmarketingjobs.io

Share This Infographic On Your Site

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic 99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic Reviewed by Sheraz Malik on December 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.